Our Story So Far!
The church originally began its life in 1825 when a number of Highlanders set up a place of worship where they could use their own Gaelic language. As the church grew it changed its location within Glasgow several times and lost its Gaelic tradition. It moved to Eglington Street, Glasgow, in 1866 and moved again to an area of new housing in Giffnock in 1936.
As the congregation began to grow, further additions were made to the property, which is how it is today. We have a lovely sanctuary (the main part of the church) with a circular stained glass rose window, and an excellent organ, which was installed at the time of the building. Our piano was gifted later.